We are actively seeking talents to join our research group. Positions are open for postdocs, PhD students, and undergraduates, beginning in the Fall of 2024.
- Ideal candidates should have experience in one or more of the following areas: mathematical optimization, numerical linear algebra, control theory, or energy system modeling and analysis.
- Experience in Julia Language, battery system modeling, or rigorous mathematical analysis is a plus.
- Interested candidates should email Sungho along with their CV and a brief description of their research interests and career goals.
Admitted Graduate Students
- Ideal candidates should have the intention to tackle challenging problems with Sungho.
- Interested first-year graduate students at MIT should email Sungho and schedule individual meetings prior to advisor selection.
- Prospective students are advised to initiate their application process with the Ph.D. programs at MIT (fee waivers available through the Dean of Engineering). Please note that I do not have discretion to directly admit students to Ph.D. programs.
- Interested students should email Sungho along with their CV and a brief description of their research interests and career goals.